Who We Are
Thermovision, a registered private Ltd. Company, is a renewable and alternate energy solutions provider, fabricator, construction, Import and Export and Local Trading for Domestic and Industrial purposes.
The exponential growth of Pakistan and Global Energy consumer relying on alternate solutions like diesel generators, UPSs due to acute shortage of energy with in public sector is growing steadfastly, and it will persist in future to come.
These alternate solutions are again draining the resources on both side. From public sector perspective generator use gasoline as a fuel while UPS require electrical power to recharge the batteries and on consumer side it drains its financial resources as equipment and maintenance cost is getting unbearable.
The economics of typical solar energy solution for home or commercial unit is shown in graph comparing the cost of public sector energy. Assume, year the solar project started the price of electricity from WAPDA is 10 paisa/ unit (KW/hr) and the solar generated electricity is costing 25 paisa/unit. The solar electricity price remains constant for the life of the project, which are typically 15 to 20 years with warranties. The WAPDA electricity price increases by 20% every year based on historical trend of Pakistan energy prices. At 5 years, the breakeven point is reached when the customer recovers their investment for the solar project. Thereafter, the solar generated electricity is free which the grid electricity continues to skyrocket.
- LED technology is being used by LED invertors in CHINA.
- Array used in the lights are from CREE, Bridgelux and EPISTAR.
- Solar Panels are manufactures locally but the cells used inside the modules are from Europe, China and Japan.
- Batteries are mostly maintenance free and being imported from Narada, Ritar.
- Solar Water pumps are from DAB, Alarko, Lorentz etc.
- For these solar modules, a well designed structure is required. Galvanised, T Iron, Angle Iron and different Pipes are used to make the solar modules frames.
- Frames for Solar system with prestidge technologies
- Other than Solar systems, frames for construction purposes
- HVAC System with European and Chinese technologies
From the very first day, we put more emphasis and efforts on research and development to adopt different techniques in all defined areas. For that reason, we have consulted, contacted and worked with many organizations. Major organizations are;